CTET Notification 2019 Dec Out
CTET (December) 2019 registration begins @ctet.nic.in. CBSE will conduct the CTET 2019 exam on 8 December 2019. The Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) application process will conclude on 18 September 2019. Candidates who failed to qualify the CTET July exam and other aspiring candidates can apply for the CTET December 2019 exam now. Here we have listed the complete information about the CTET examination from CTET Application process, eligibility critetia, qualification to exam pattern, syllabus, passing marks and so much more.
Qualifying CTET Certificate is essential to secure job in any Government school and is valid up to 7 years. It is the right time for the candidates to start the preparations for Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) exam and fetch a job in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya or any other Central School by applying to their respective recruitment drive.
How to apply for CTET Dec 2019?
CTET 2019 Application Form can be filled via online mode only. The last date to apply for the exam is September 18, 2019. The online application process includes filling the form, uploading of documents, payment of fees and printing the confirmation page.
Steps to fill CTET 2019 Application Form are given below:
Step 1 – Filling Application Form
- Visit the official website, ctet.nic.in
- Click on “Apply for CTET 2019”
- Enter personal details in the form, as mentioned in the class 10 certificate.
- Choose any 3 exam centers, preferred language and paper option
- Fill academic, communication and other required details and enter security text.
Step 2 – Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once done, upload the photograph in the prescribed format and in jpeg format.
- Upload the signature in jpeg format.
Step 3 – Paying CTET Application Fee
- After the uploading of images, automatically redirected to the fee payment page
- Choose the payment option; whether online or through e-challan
- For online payment, select payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking)
- For offline payment, download the e-challan and deposit the fee in Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank.
Step 4 – Print Confirmation Page
- A preview of the final page will be displayed on the screen.
- Print it for a record and future processes.
- Hard copy must not be sent to CTET office.
CTET Application Fee
- Candidates can make the payment by both online and offline modes.
- Applicants can refer to the below mentioned fee according to the category they belong to.
|Only Paper 1 or Paper 2|
CTET Syllabus 2019
CTET Exam is conducted in two phases – Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for candidates who aspire to become teacher for Class I to V and Paper II is conducted for candidates who aspire to become teacher for Class VI to VIII. CTET Syllabus is detemined by CBSE comprising of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 and 2, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria is different for selecting candidates to the post of Teacher for Classes I-V and for Classes VI-VIII. Let’s look at the Educational Qualification Required by Candidates for both these sections:
Educational Qualification for Classes I-V
Educational Qualification for Classes VI-VIII
CTET Cutoff 2019: CBSE will release the cutoff of CTET December 2019 in the month of January, 2020. Candidates will have to visit the official portal-ctet.nic.in to check the category-wise cutoff.
- The cutoff is released along with the declaration of CTET Result 2019.
- The qualifying marks for general/ EWS category is 90, 85 for OBC and 82.5 for SC/ ST categories.
- In CTET 2019 July session, 3.52 lakh candidates have qualified the exam.
- Candidates qualifying the exam by scoring the required marks will be issued CTET Eligibility Certificate.
- The recruiter schools may give some relaxation in the cutoffs to fill the tentative vacancies.